Emma Kenney has donated her time to the fans, while also donating herself, $2,500 to be exact, to help support animals. Emma has teamed up with PETA and Charitybuzz to bring her followers a unique chance for one on one time with the star.
From her Instagram
To Donate/Bid Now Click on the link at the bottom of this article.
“You and a friend will join Shameless star Emma Kenney and one of her friends at either Farm Sanctuary in Acton, CA or Gentle Barn in Santa Clarita, CA. During your visit, enjoy a vegan picnic lunch.
Emma currently stars as the precocious ‘Debbie Gallagher’ on Showtime’s hit series Shameless. Born in Manhattan, Emma Kenney realized her passion for performing at age four. Since then, she has appeared in numerous national commercials as well as voiceovers, including the hit movie, Epic. In addition to acting Kenney also has enthusiasm for being behind the camera. Emma directed her first movie, The New Girl In Town, which was honored as a finalist at the 2009 New Jersey International Film Festival, making Emma the youngest filmmaker ever to receive that honor. Due to her directorial success, NEW YORK magazine, Fox-5 TV in New York and NEW JERSEY MONTHLY magazine all featured stories on Kenney’s accomplishment. When she is not acting or directing, she loves playing with her animals (one day, she hopes to open an animal shelter).
- Meet & greet expires on Jul 27, 2018.
- Valid for 2 people.
- The winner may take a photo.
- The winner can take something small to be signed.
- A PETA staffer will also be in attendance and will provide the vegan lunch.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s availability.